It's getting to be a dauting task to create a new calendar graphic every
month for people just like you. Chances are, you're thinking "Gee, these
are nice, but I could do better!" Oh yeah? Ya think so? Fine! Then prove
it! For 2004, calendars will be published on a submission basis nearly
Here are the requirements:
You MUST include the Al-oholics Anonymous site logo and the
provided calendar. Right-click on these links and select
"Save Link As" to save them to your computer.
- Submissions must be in Paint Shop Pro or Adobe Photoshop format. Do NOT
merge layers. No JPGs.
- Graphics must be exactly 1600x1200
- All entries must use the provided logo as is.
- All entries must use the provided calendar as is. No resizing, or font changing.
You MAY change foreground and background colors of the calendar to match your design.
- Um, they must relate to Al and the band somehow.
- Unblurry concert photos are welcome. Blurry ones are not.
- Personal photos of Al with you are immediately rejected. Honestly, no
one wants a picture of you on their computer except your mom.
- All submissions become property of Al-oholicsAnonymous.com and may be further edited.
- Credit will be noted on the site to the designer of the winning calendar.
- Winners will be notified by email. Losers probably won't, unless it's
deemed worthy for another month.
- Deadline for submissions is the end of the 25th day of each month.
- There is no limit for number of submissions. If ya spam the address, you'll be blocked.
- To submit for a month other than the upcoming month, use the graphic for
the current month, and note in your email which month you wish it to be considered
- Graphic items placed at the top (1-30 pixels) and the bottom (1570-1600 pixels) will be cut off by most users
Windows Start bar or Office Toolbar. The logo and calendar may not stretch into these regions.
- It is suggested you keep the left 1/3rd of the image as clutter free as possible so desktop icons are not lost in the mess.
- Send entries and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org